Monday, October 27, 2008

:):):)

I am happy..don't ask me why..coz I myself dunno! Feels like there's some hidden joy waiting to burst out in this silent corner of my house..and all of a sudden, I realize that the key to my happiness is in my very own hands..I am sitting all alone in my house with nobody to share the Diwali sweets here in this remote place called Hyderabad..This is my first Diwali ever, away from home..and my mum's voice kinda chokes on phone while thinking of me. But I am surprised, at my own potential to keep myself brimming with this divine calmness..and it feels great by all measures.Its nice to be in your own control..especially for a girl, who's so damn emotional about things.
After a long while, I am happy for my own self, for the fact that I exist, for the truth, that I add value to my own life, if nobody else's. Something inside me wants to fly, and reach out to new dreams, spray fresh colors on some canvas..sounds good, especially when I just thought, Jindagi boring ho chali hai! Sorry, but I was wrong, there's still so much more to do, to learn, to create..life's just too short.
So got to hurry up..and sign off.
And yeah.."Happy Diwali"..Hope Life's a celebration for all...Amen!

No comments: